WP 3.5 Post Box size stuck on HUGE
There are a few topics going on regarding the post box size issues in 3.5; some of them are marked resolved – which I guess was true for the original poster – but not the others who added on their voices about the problem. @kmessinger‘s request I am opening a new thread so the issue can be tracked.
- The problem is the post box is stuck on HUGE.
- Once the post box is huge, the square in the lower right hand corner does not work.
- The problem started when I used that square to make the post box slightly larger. The size jumped to gargantuan at the next save.
- The problem IS NOT BROWSER DEPENDENT I have tested it on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. It is stuck.
- The problem IS USER DEPENDENT. I made a new user set to administrator. When I log in as that user the post box is normal size.
If you are having similar problems, please add your details below.
- The topic ‘WP 3.5 Post Box size stuck on HUGE’ is closed to new replies.