content mismatch after the latest update
Everything worked perfectly until this morning when I upgraded the cyclone slider plugin. Then, I noticed that the old posts where there are sliders by this plugin, do not work and have disrupted the entire page. In some cases the slider is locked and image only shows half lengthwise, and if you pass the slide, seems to take you to the top.
I tried to deactivate the plugin and everything goes well (except that the slide is converted to text), but everything is back to break down when you active it again.
Here are some samples:
- The topic ‘content mismatch after the latest update’ is closed to new replies.