I installed a Contact Form plugin that I had no issues with on another WP site, but on my new site there are obvious CSS discrepancies that I have tried fixing with a little luck but is taking a long time. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate your time.
Here is where the form is:
Using this plugin:
I want to:
1. Fix the text alignment of Name and School to be on the left matching the others.
2. Put spaces in between the multiple entry fields (Name, Presentation Request Dates/Times)
3. Erase any color formatting and make all backgrounds white.
4. Delete the first input field under the Presentation Requests (the untitled input field that is before Date 1st Choice input field)
- The topic ‘Contact Form Plugin’ is closed to new replies.