Hello to all,
for the realization of the modules contacts I used the Contact Form 7.
As a setting for sending I installed WP-Mail-SMTP and configured :
– From Email : email@example.com
– From Name : nomesito.it
– Mailer : Send all WordPress emails via SMTP
– SMTP Host: [internal stmp service]
– SMTP Port : 25
– Encryption : No encryption
– Authentication : No: Do not use SMTP authentication.
I made a test using the form for this test and the email sent correctly.
I have configured my FORM of Contact Form 7 and everything is working correctly, because, as I entered is specified in the “To:” that in the “From” the same email as above, ie firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried, however, to allow multiple selection of the recipient by:
[ select * recipient "Technical Support | email@example.com " " Commercial | firstname.lastname@example.org " "General | email@example.com " " Administrative support | firstname.lastname@example.org " ]
and accordingly the fields :
– “TO:” -> [your recipient]
– “FROM:” -> [your-name] <[your-email]>
That does not work anymore.
As mentioned in several guidebooks, including here is said that the fields “To:” and “From:” to be hold the same address contained in the email configuration, it will not work.
I would like to avoid creating 4 contact blocks, you have any suggestions ?
The site will be published via my local server made with Wampserver .
Maybe instead of sending SMTP should use the class PHPMailer() ?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘Contact Form 7 Server SMTP Select Recipient’ is closed to new replies.