Last night we lost our contact form 7 plug-in. When I went into the WP dashboard it advised that the plug-in failed due to a “missing header”. The plug-in is no longer a selection in the WP plug-ins page but the directory apparently still exists. When I tried to re-install the plug-in but that failed also advising that the directory was still there. I searched the plug-in site and found nothing as well as in this forum except that the header contains the information WP needs to recognize it. We believe that it is due to either the recent WP upgrade to 3.3 or the actual last contact form 7 upgrade to 22.214.171.124. This also has impacted our MailChimp sign up so we really need fast resolution if at all possible. Thanks!!!
- The topic ‘Contact Form 7 Plug-in Failed’ is closed to new replies.