Have been searching exhaustively for an answer to this. Contact-Form-7:
• small file uploads (~ <2Mb) work fine, email sent, with attachment
• larger file uploads cause a JS error (scripts.js, ‘cannot read property “into” of null’)
– verified that my PHP settings are good to go, in terms of upload_file_size (25Mb), max_post_size (25Mb), memory_limit (50Mb), etc.
– tried reverting to an older version of CF7, as suggested on other, similar posts – no good.
– tried adding “define (‘WPCF7_LOAD_JS’, false);” to wp-config, but a page refresh is a deal breaker
- The topic ‘Contact Form 7 data null js error, large uploads’ is closed to new replies.