Support » Plugin: nLingual » conflict with woo commerce endpoints – part 2 –

  • Resolved totb

    (@totb)


    Hello,
    I wrote to you about one year ago for a problem of conflict with woo commerce endpoints (that you resolve very quickly, thank you so much).

    Today I add an other plugin for subscriptions products (SUMO subscriptions).
    This plugin adds a category in “my-account” page to manage subscriptions (like cancel, do a pause, etc.), but I can’t see it.

    For example:
    to see my subscriptions, the path is : http://www.myexemple.com/en/my-account/sumo-subscriptions
    and to manage the subscriptions, the path is : http://www.myexemple.com/en/my-account/sumo-subscriptions/1234
    1234 is the number of the orders.

    The problem is that I can’t see my subscriptions and so I can’t manage them.

    Can you help me?

    Thank you so much

    Best regards,

    Marie

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Doug Wollison

    (@dougwollison)

    I can’t find the plugin you’re referring to, and I don’t see a way to register an account to see if I can figure out what you’re referring to with the subscriptions page.

    Sorry, the plugin is a paid plugin.
    I did an account for you with a fake subscription.
    https://thinkoutthebox.ch/en/cpte-en/
    username: info2
    Password: TestPlugin12

    Do you need something else?

    Plugin Author Doug Wollison

    (@dougwollison)

    Okay, I see the problem; the /sumo-subscriptions/ page doesn’t seem to be a real page but a special flag. My plugin has to perform redirections by reconstructing the URL based on what it can gleem from the state of the current page, and if it doesn’t match, redirect to that reconstructed one (this ensures that if you view a french page under /en/, it’ll switch to the /fr/ version of it).

    I should be able to slap together a patch you can paste into your theme’s functions.php file, or otherwise as a single-file plugin, until I can fully test it and apply it to the plugin properly.

    Plugin Author Doug Wollison

    (@dougwollison)

    Okay, this won’t fix the language switching links when on the page as it’ll just redirect back to the My Account page, but this should do the trick. I suggest just downloading the file and adding it to your plugins directory. Let me know if it helps because if it doesn’t… I got nothing at the moment.

    https://gist.github.com/dougwollison/1f977191ea1e5612f01d7988f67ec0d7

    Thank you very much!
    I put it into my theme’s function.php file and it works!
    Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘conflict with woo commerce endpoints – part 2 –’ is closed to new replies.