I tried really hard (several hours) now to reproduce the issue on a clean WordPress install (and not just all other plug-ins than Custom Permalinks and Polylang deactivated).
I am unable to reproduce that exact issue now (the one with the PHP Warning).
The only issues I get now are redirect loops.
So I am guessing it’s a more complicated problem that has to do with the way and order things were updated and installed over time.
The problem with Polylang is, that it changes the way permalinks work (i.e. Prefixes other language pages with /two-letter-language-code-here/ and I guess that does not work well with Custom Permalinks, because it changes that too.
Thus Polylang and Custom Permalinks are unable to work together at the moment I guess.
Hey, thanks for doing tests and provide such a valueable feedback.
Redirect Loop is in my knowledge and i was added 1 fix for it about 1 or 2 months ago. My fix was initially solved the issue for me. But, as i said earlier i am not polylang user. So, i have just made an fix and give a quick test though and publish it.
I didn’t do much testing at that time. I’ll recheck the issue on my hand and try to create some fix (if i’ll able to produce the issue).
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘Conflict with PolyLang: PLL_Links_Model::switch_language_in_link() error’ is closed to new replies.