Support » Plugin: Email Address Encoder » Conflict with Plugin Autoptimize

  • Resolved wpt64

    (@wpt64)


    Hi!
    Your Plugin works great. But if i use the Plugin Autoptimize (2.5.1) I run into a conflict.
    This Plugin optimize the HTML-Code, remove comments, whitespaces and much more.
    This HTML operations change/simplify your manipulated characters in mailto lines a href=…
    After that I see the “*protected email*” notice only on my pages in browser, and clicks don’t show mail addresses correctly.
    Perhaps it could be helpful that your action/filter get another priority, after the Autoptimze html opearations, but i’m not sure about this solution.

    Best greetings

    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by wpt64.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Till Krüss

    (@tillkruess)

    I just tested Autoptimize 2.5.1 and it works fine with this plugin.

    Please provide screenshots of your Autoptimize settings as well as a screenshot of what you’re seeing instead of the obfuscated email address.

    Sorry for your time, it was my mistake. Your Plugin works fine.
    I tested more then one mail address obfuscators and an other mail encoder produce this error. Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.