Support » Plugin: WordPress Meta Data and Taxonomies Filter (MDTF) » Conflict with gtranslate – easy fix

  • Resolved Squiggy45

    (@squiggy45)


    We use mdtf on a website that has the GTranslate plugin as well. When trying to use the mdtf filters, we got the “Please wait” and it never filtered. We had to change the mdtf classes/page.php file in order to make it work, but it’s a simple fix. We added this, starting at line 164. It would be great to get this integrated into the plugin, so that GTranslate (and other translation plugins, I’m sure) doesn’t think it needs to translate your code:

    `//fixed 24-10-2014
    //$responce = ‘meta_data_filter_bool=’ . $data[‘meta_data_filter_bool’] . ‘&mdf_tax_bool=’ . $data[‘mdf_tax_bool’] . ‘&’ . self::$slug_cat . ‘=’ . $data[self::$slug_cat];

    // gtranslate correct response content-type
    header(‘Content-Type: text/plain’);

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with gtranslate – easy fix’ is closed to new replies.