Last update just now fixed it! Awesome so quick
Hello, I am sorry, Booking Activities doesn’t support Elementor. It means that both plugins are developed regardless of each other, and I won’t be able to help to guarantee their mutual proper functionning.
However, I have installed and activated Elementor on my development site and I don’t reproduce the issues (neither on the calendar editor nor while making a booking).
The conflict may come from a combination of plugins (rather than one plugin), or from a specific feature of Elementor that is not active by default…
I would recommend to update WP to the latest version, switch your theme to Twenty Seventeen, and try again with only Booking Activities and Elementor activated.
Else, create a new empty development site, and install Booking Activities and Elementor only, and try to reproduce the issue with this minimal default configuration.
thanks for your replying.
I understand. That’s disappointing 🙁
I never noticed it was not compatible, it used to work fine until recently.
I have already isolated the issue, it’s 100% elementor on my side – any other plugin is disabled, so probably some specific feature of Elementor as you mention. I will need to dig more and find out, but it looks like I am going to need another plugin more compatible.
Sorry for that, please let us know here if you find what is going wrong.
I recommend to update to WP 5.6 since it updates jquery-ui and may fix the calendar editor issue.
Another solution to debug is to create a new dev site with only Booking Activities and Elementor. You should not encounter the issues, like I did. Then, configure Elementor like you did on your existing site, but bit by bit, and test between each changes, so you can identify the faulty feature.
great piece of info on how to better identify the issue.
I think I have solved the “no event selected” by just reinstalling things, but the issue in the backend remains, see screenshot:
The setting in the pop-up window are in “transparent mode”and I can’t edit any calendar setting. I’ll go ahead with debugging and hopefully can fix this.
All good! Updated to WP 5.6, WC 4.8, and latest Elementor, and everything works fine.
It must’ve been the jquery or something related.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Hello, thank you for the update.
Yes, WP 5.6 has updated jquery-ui.