Support » Plugin: Autoptimize » Conflict with Divi Builder

  • Resolved Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)


    Hi,

    So, Divi recently updated a few times and it seems that if Autoptimize is activated, you can’t get to the visual builder. I have the checkbox unchecked to use page builders. I activate Autoptimze and Divi front end builder won’t work. I deactive and it will. Not sure how to resolve this.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    Could it be you have the “remove query strings” option under Autoptimize -> Extra on and if so can you retest with that option disabled Tony?

    Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)

    I checked just now and it’s not activated under Extras.

    Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    hmm … OK, so:

    * when checking the HTML source of the page on which you’re trying to access the front-end builder, so you see Autoptimize referenced?
    * what if any errors do you see on the browser console?
    * what AO options do you have active? can you try disabling them one at time to see if one “fixes” the Divi builder?

    Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)

    I’ll work through this and get back to you shortly.

    Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)

    Here’s a screen record of what is happening with a browser console record that you may be able to make sense of.

    https://share.getcloudapp.com/Blu1bxbn

    Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)

    The answer to the “do you see Autoptimize referenced” on the page I’m trying to access the builder on – the answer is no, I did a search and it did not show the word “Autoptimize” referenced in the code.

    Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    and have you tried toggling the Autoptimize options one by one Tony?

    Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)

    I simply disabled them all, but will go back through and toggle each one independently.

    Tony Zeoli

    (@tonyzeoli)

    Ugh, now I feel stupid. I have no idea what happened, but I had toggled the options to deactivate them. For another reason in trying to get another plugin to work, I activated the Classic Editor in Theme Options > Builder > Advanced. I also toggled Enable The Latest Divi Builder Experience. Then I came back here to look at your reply. I went back to Enable Visual Editor and no longer go a warning or a white screen. I activated the first three options individually and tested and there were no issues. I activated the Remove Query Strings and that was fine too.

    I dunno. I have no freaking clue how all of a sudden I was getting that error and 404 page and now it’s all working correctly. Very strange. Sigh.

    Thanks for sticking with me though! Always great support.

    Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    All is well that ends well Tony 🙂

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.