Support » Plugin: Custom Sidebars - Dynamic Widget Area Manager » Conflict with Calendarize it! plugin

  • Resolved webfoleo

    (@webfoleo)



    Hiya

    I’m having an issue using this plugin alongside the Calendarize it! plugin. It seems to restrict any new users from being able to add new events. Apparently it’s a a javascript error but I can’t fix it. Do you know of any solution please? Really happy to upgrade to the pro version or pay for this to be fixed.

    Thank you for your help

    Roger

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Plugin Support Nastia – WPMU DEV Support

    (@wpmudev-support9)

    Hello Roger, I trust you are well today!

    I am afraid the Calendarize it! plugin it is a premium plugin and I do not have access to, so I could test it on my site.

    Would you please enable WordPress debugging by putting the following to the wp-config.php file:

    
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    

    Please make sure that you insert this line BEFORE /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ in the wp-config.php file.

    Deactivate all the plugins, except Custom Sidebars and Calendarize it! and try to reproduce the issue, by adding an event with a new user. This way all errors will be saved in the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

    Let us know the errors you’ll see.

    Cheers,
    Nastia

    Hi Nastia

    Thank you very much for your help! The message stated…

    [26-Nov-2016 22:34:13 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/themeadwiltssch/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3598
    [26-Nov-2016 22:34:18 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/themeadwiltssch/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3598
    [26-Nov-2016 22:34:43 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/themeadwiltssch/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3598

    Does that help at all?

    Many Thanks
    Roger

    Plugin Contributor Kasia – WPMU DEV Support

    (@wpmudev-support2)

    Hello Roger,

    I’m afraid those notices doesn’t help at all 🙁

    Let try this another way – can you check browser console when you are trying add new event – to see what error is showing there?

    https://developer.chrome.com/dimage_classevtools

    Please paste here errors and also make a screenshots of them.

    kind regards,
    Kasia

    Hi Kasia

    I really appreciate your help on this. I don’t want to waste your time on this however if it helps with other conflicts that’s great. We would be happy to upgrade to the premium plugin if that helps. I can also give you access to our site if that helps.

    I fear the below screenshot will not help as nothing happens in the error section when I click add new event using the new administrator.

    Thanks again for your help!

    Screenshot

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  webfoleo.

    Can’t see if the link worked so here it is again…
    http://themead.wilts.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/Screenshot 2016-11-27 20.54.16.png

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  webfoleo.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  webfoleo.

    Hiya, I’m really struggling with the plugin. The strange thing is that the two initial administrators can operate the callendar plugin without issue alonside custom sidebars but the ones set up more recently do not work. Does anybody know of a way to clone the initial administrators and reset their details?

    Many Thanks
    Roger

    I’m having what I believe is a similar issue with the WooCommerce Invoice/Packing slip plugin. The initial administrator account can use bulk actions on orders specific to that plugin (printing invoices/packing slips, e.g.), but other admins can’t.

    Looks like an odd role permissions error. It would be great to see a fix on this.

    I just did the WP debug steps recommended, no debug file was created. It’s on a test site, so I also tried just displaying the error, no issue. It’s on a dropdown, so may not be caught by the php debugging.

    This is what I saw in the console:

    (index):545 Uncaught ReferenceError: wpmUi is not defined(…)(anonymous function) @ (index):545i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,underscore,wp-util,wp-a…:2fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,underscore,wp-util,wp-a…:2ready @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,underscore,wp-util,wp-a…:2K @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,underscore,wp-util,wp-a…:2

    Plugin Contributor Kasia – WPMU DEV Support

    (@wpmudev-support2)

    Hello jfacemyer & webfoleo,

    That error there

    Uncaught ReferenceError: wpmUi is not defined(…)

    is culprit. On some sites its enough to disable and then enable plugin and that will go away.
    But apparently it doesn’t work on every site. But good news is that we reported that to developer and they are working on that issue. Hopefully we will soon see plugin update with that bug fixed.

    kind regards,
    Kasia

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with Calendarize it! plugin’ is closed to new replies.