As the topic title suggests, the two plugins fail to work alongside one another.
1. Activate Admin Management Xtended
2. Activate Codepress Admin Columns
3. Configure ‘Admin Columns’ settings to liking (sort, hide/show)
4. Review results of changes
1. Admin columns for Posts should display the correct columns in the configured order
2. Post meta should be editable from the list screen via Admin Management Xtended without any issues
Version of plugins being used:
Admin Management Xtended 2.2.8
Codepress Admin Columns 1.4.1
I thought it might help to include the follow-up screen capture (3) of what occurs when AWX has been deactivated. Notice the swapping of the column order, the insertion of the Post Order column and, the Title column reappears as well.
Also, from what I can tell, AWX is hooked on the Actions, Post Order, Categories and Tags columns as denoted by the message “Enhanced by Admin Management Xtended Plugin 2.2.8” that is set in the title attribute for those columns.
- The topic ‘Conflict between Admin Management Xtended and Codepress Admin Columns’ is closed to new replies.