I can't think of anything I changed on my end but I noticed that the post content was not being loaded anymore when I had both the Ad Injection plugin and the Supercache plugin both enabled.
If I disabled one of the other, the content was working again.
I'm using the latest versions of each plugin.
Any idea why this may be happening?
Here is the debug information:
<!--Ad Injection mfunc mode ad include code--> <!-- ADINJ DEBUG Ad Injection in-content injections complete! No random ad defined in any of the ad code boxes Content length=1396 (words) Raw character length=12536 Paragraph count=8 Top ad paragraph: 0 Bottom ad paragraph: 8 1st Injected random ads range starts at: 4, and ends at: 8 2nd Injected random ads range starts at: 4, and ends at: 7 potential_random_ad_paragraphs:4 requested_num_rand_ads_to_insert:2 Injected ads at: 4 5 $adinj_total_top_ads_used=1 $adinj_total_random_ads_used=2 $adinj_total_bottom_ads_used=1 random ads start=middleparaforward - paragraph - 1 random ads end=anywhere - paragraph - 20 fromstart posttype=post ( single) currentdate=1366911696 (15820.7372222) postdate=1361536250 (15758.521412) injection mode=mfunc -->