When customizing my website, the Live Preview is not showing on the left. Also, when I go to “Save/Publish”, the changes are not saved. I can save changes under Settings>General, but not under the Customize Tab.
– When using other computers, WordPress works perfectly fine.
– When using other themes, the same problem occurs.
– I have deactivated/deleted all plugins. This does not help.
– This problem only started up a few days ago, it was working perfectly fine before that.
– I have tried using multiple internet Browsers, still same problem
– I have updated Java
– I have cleared my Cache
There must be a certain setting with my computer not allowing me to see the “Live Preview” and will not “Save/Publish”. However, I do not know how to fix this. Any suggestions?
- The topic ‘Computer will not let me Publish/Customize’ is closed to new replies.