I want to set up a complex ecommerce project. In general I’m most familiar with WordPress, thus I would like to realize it with a plugin – prefearable WooCommerce (but if it’s easier with any other, I’m not disclined. The shop needs to have the following features:
(1) I have about 50 products with each about 100 variations (based on 3-6 attributes). Each variation has an ID-Number. This is an example-pricelist of one product, including all prices for each variation:
(2) There are 9 different client-groups, each having their own prices. Some special clients get a discount on some product categories.
(3) The shop needs a minimum order value
(4) Due to the variety of variations I need a plugin to import the products as csv. The plugin needs to be able to import all variatons, based on their attributes + the different prices, based on the customer group.
I found the following plugins to realize that:
(1) possible with woocommerce via attributes/variations
(2) Dynamic Pricing – http://www.woothemes.com/products/dynamic-pricing/
(3) I found a script for that
If needed, I am willing to pay some 100eur for it.
Are those plugins able to handle my ideas? Specifically, is it possible to import dynamic prices + all attributes/variations with one of the two named plugins under (4)?
Is it in general possible to realize all these requirements or should I use a shop-software, specialized on ecommerce – like f.e. OsCommerce?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Complex E-commerce project’ is closed to new replies.