Comments working intermittently
I helped my Dad set up his blog at http://www.image-verse.com/ and it worked fine for 3 months. Now his comments are working intermittently. I can’t reliably replicate the problem. In fact, it always works for me, so if it wasn’t for the emails he receives from readers unable to comment I wouldn’t believe him. Here are the facts I do know:
- His blog worked for months with no problems.
- We tried to upgrade his blog from 2.0.4 to 2.2, but it caused errors, so we downgraded it to 2.0.4 from a backed up copy of his database
- We both have Macs and the problems seem to be mostly from Windows users
- Users that experience problems are also able to successfully comment on other posts
- He’s running the K2 theme version 0.9.1, tried upgrading to 0.9.6, but it didn’t help. Went back to 0.9.1 because we prefer the modules over the widgets and it worked reliably for months before the attempted upgrade.
- Tried to repair the wp_comments table in the database, it didn’t report anything was wrong with it
Any help would be appreciated.
- The topic ‘Comments working intermittently’ is closed to new replies.