Thanks to Caroline and to everybody supporting her in building and giving help for this theme! It’s simply beautiful and I’m trying to to do my best to make a good lay-out with it: http://www.romefuntour.org.
I solved all previous customization problems just reading the older post but the comment toogle is giving me hard time.
I would like to make it clearly visible, so experimenting what I read on the spun child theme I:
1. add the following line opacity: 1.0; filter:alpha(opacity=100); /* For IE8 and earlier */ to all .comments (there was no line about opacity before)
2. I change all the color and background relative to comments to a dark blue
3. I change the display of #comments #secondary to block
4. I upload to the folder of the Spun child theme a copy of sidebar.php with instead the symbol “+” the words “tell me”.
All the changes are exagerated since I wanted to see the results but.. I wonder nothing, really nothing changed. Could it be because of the lines transition: all .4s? I tried to erase it but no results. If someone can help I would really appreciate it.
- The topic ‘Comments toogle visibility’ is closed to new replies.