Comments toogle visibility
Thanks to Caroline and to everybody supporting her in building and giving help for this theme! It’s simply beautiful and I’m trying to to do my best to make a good lay-out with it: http://www.romefuntour.org.
I solved all previous customization problems just reading the older post but the comment toogle is giving me hard time.
I would like to make it clearly visible, so experimenting what I read on the spun child theme I:
1. add the following line opacity: 1.0; filter:alpha(opacity=100); /* For IE8 and earlier */ to all .comments (there was no line about opacity before)
2. I change all the color and background relative to comments to a dark blue
3. I change the display of #comments #secondary to block
4. I upload to the folder of the Spun child theme a copy of sidebar.php with instead the symbol “+” the words “tell me”.
All the changes are exagerated since I wanted to see the results but.. I wonder nothing, really nothing changed. Could it be because of the lines transition: all .4s? I tried to erase it but no results. If someone can help I would really appreciate it.
- The topic ‘Comments toogle visibility’ is closed to new replies.