I’m setting up the official FB plugin and have some questions about the comment functionality. I don’t know if it’s not working correctly on my blog or if I don’t understand what it is supposed to do.
This is my desired setup:
1. I post an item to WP, it posts to FB.
2. A comment is left on site (via the WP blog) and it also posts to the
auto-post created in bullet 1.
3. If a comment is left on the FB autopost, it also shows up on the WP
4. Comments get logged into the WP comment system
What the plugin actually seems to be doing:
1. I post an item to WP, it posts to FB. Unless I post via the iOS app,
then it goes to the blog, but doesn’t get pushed to FB.
2. If a comment is posted on the WP blog, it shows up on the WP blog`
but not the FB post.
3. If a comment is posted on FB, it shows up on FB, but not on the WP
4. Comments don’t get logged into WP commentsystem
Are my expectations off or is there something wrong in my setup?
- The topic ‘Comments On Both WP Blog and FB?’ is closed to new replies.