Here’s my stack:
WordPress 3.5, Thesis 1.8, Disqus 2.74, also using Jetpack.
For some reason comments are disabled for my posts. Steps taken to troubleshoot:
1. Checked Settings > Discussion
Confirmed default article settings:
[ ]Attempt to notify any blogs linked to from the article
[x]Allow link notifications from other blogs (pingbacks and trackbacks)
[x]Allow people to post comments on new articles
2. Attempted toggling Posts quick edit feature [x] allow comments. That didn’t work.
3. Checked Disqus settings. Comments enabled for all current and future blog posts.
4. Checked Jetpack. Confirmed that Jetpack comments are toggled to inactive.
Still getting the “Comments are closed” message where the Disqus / comments form used to be.
- The topic ‘Comments not displaying in WordPress 3.5’ is closed to new replies.