My website is http://www.michaelhelton.net
I write a reply, hit the submit button and nothing. The reply doesn’t show up in the comment section and It stays on the same screen when I hit the button. I don’t think the commenter even got my reply sent to them.
Another things is the tabs that show up on my admin area do not work. For example the tab at the top that says “screen options and help” do not work when I click on them.
I cannot add tags to my posts because when I click the add button, nothing happens.
These are just s few of the tabs or arrows that don’t work.
I need to get this fixed asap.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Ten theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.
– increasing the memory available to PHP:
I found the problem. It was a plugin that cause it. It was the corner peel plugin. I am confused because I have this same plugin on another site and it is working fine without causing any problems at all.
Any clue as to why it works on one site and not another?
- The topic ‘Comment reply is not working’ is closed to new replies.