Is there an easy way to have contact form 7 form submit with pressing of print button. I want one button for both print and submit.
So for page below I have print and send(submit) button. i only want one.
technically, yes, there is a way. but two things first:
1. how comfortable are you with basic HTML?
2. are you sure you want one button to do two things? It's a bit non-obvious, a sort of "mystery meat" UI design.
1. I am comfortable with basic HTML.
2. Yes I am sure I want the one button to do the two things.
Try this: create your submit button using the print-o-matic roll-your-own method as follows:
1. create your cf7 submit/print button by assigning it a unique ID (in this case subprint) and a class of printomatic.
[submit id:subprint class:printomatic]
2. manually insert a hidden input that has the ID of "target-<your_unique_id>" and a value of the target you wish to print.
<input type="hidden" id="target-subprint" value=".wpcf7-form" />
3. be sure the 'Shortcode Loads Scripts' checkbox is NOT checked in the plugins options page.
Here is even an example of it working.
This topic has been closed to new replies.