Just installed your plugin and imported a CSV table.
When I put the table on a page, it seems to be missing a couple elements:
1) the sorting icons/functionality for the columns aren’t there
2) the search box is missing
3) there is no pagination, meaning my entire table is listed there.
4) i see the have a ‘edit’ link at the bottom left of my table…
My WP Theme is ECOBIZ, 1.5, and i am running version 3.4.2 of WP.
I do have the following options checked:
Enable sorting of the table by the visitor.
Enable the visitor to filter or search the table.
Enable pagination of the table (viewing only a certain number of rows at a time)
Allow the visitor to change the number of rows shown when using pagination.
Enable the table information display, with information about the currently visible data, like the number of rows.
The table I’m working on is
- The topic ‘column sorting & search box’ is closed to new replies.