There has been a lot posted on this, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I want to set up a “golden” clean WP install with preloaded themes and plugins and then deploy that golden baseline to multiple domains on separate servers.
Are there any best known methods or practices for this?
Right now I am thinking.
1. Create golden install on test server
2. FTP wordpress directory to my PC
3. Download a database backup to my PC
4. upload both to a new server
5. edit config.php
6. run the install script
Am I missing anything?
- The topic ‘Clone WP Setup to Multiple Domains/Servers’ is closed to new replies.