I have a client that wants to share large files with his customers using a secure login form for the customer.
I had two thoughts on how to do this:
1. Set up an account with DropBox or the like and integrate it with website
2. Somehow have the client host the files on his personal server, and have them display in a password protected page.
The problems (on the basis that I have never done either)!
1. Do any file sharing type website easily integrate with website (I’m even thinking iFrame)?
2. I just have no idea about this one. Can files on his server (he has a fixed IP) be displayed on a wordpress page? His actual website is hosted on my servers, and it wouldn’t be economical to host his big files.
Answers on a postcard 😉
- The topic ‘Client wants to share large files’ is closed to new replies.