Client Portal with Front End Uploads – Help
First post so please be kind.
I’m searching for a fairly advanced solution to a Client Portal. Essentially the purpose of the client portal is to take television production companies to an individual page with a Quicktime embed. This allows the client to watch latest edits.
Sometimes the client companies have multiple projects being edited so each project needs it’s own login details, as well as page. Some clients within the same company should only be able to see their own edits.
Currently I’m using WishList Member however this requires far too many complicated steps for the Post Production staff to be able to run on their own. I think the best option would be a front end upload page that would create the client user, password, page, upload and quicktime embed. This could be in the shape of a form.
1. Client must require login, which directs them straight to their Quicktime (QT) page.
2. Staff must be able to upload and create usernames/roles from ideally one page.
3. The uploaded QTs (always H.264 MOVs 705×405) must be able to be embedded within the page as a part of the upload process.
4. The client must only be able to see their own page and no others.
5. Staff must be able to delete old pages. (I can handle deleting media).
So that’s the gist of it. Any questions do feel free to get in-touch either directly or via this thread. I’m also asking WishList about how to do this within their product.
- The topic ‘Client Portal with Front End Uploads – Help’ is closed to new replies.