[Resolved] Clicking "View" for a category leads to a 404
1) Create a category
2) Assign media to it
3) Navigate to Media->Categories
4) In the list on the right side of the page, hover over the category name.
5) Observe the options for this category: Edit | Quick Edit | Delete | View
6) Click on View (a link to http://<domain>/category/<category slug>/)
a gallery or listing of the contents of this category
404 (page not found)
I believe the link should be to http://<domain>/wp-admin/upload.php?taxonomy=category&term=<category slug>
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Clicking "View" for a category leads to a 404’ is closed to new replies.