I am a very new user to word press. I have setup my website and all was running fine until 10 min ago.
This afternoon I installed 'Wordpress Newsletter subscription Opt-in for SendBlaster' and believe still after installation and activation all was good.
Only know when I was going to show a friend of mine I noticed that I always receive the same content page (... The business). If i go to the backend and edit the various pages, to correct content is there. But if I preview I again get only the one webpage.
I have deactivated 'Wordpress Newsletter subscription Opt-in for SendBlaster' but still same error.