Please provide step-by-step intuitive instructions. I have done the following:
1. Created a domain name NFPHILLY.com
2. Created an account/site with WordPress.com
(at the point decided I wanted to use features of WordPress.org)
3. Went to 1-click install with DreamHost.
4. Paid for and let wordpress.com/dreamhost installer perform the registration process.
(received confirmation that everything was succesful)
5. Went to WordPress.com > logged in > accessed the editor environment > clicked on the Tools link > clicked on Export.
6. Selected all contect > Exported the xml file to my Desktop.
7. Went to WordPress.org > clicked on the Download tab > click on the Download 3.3.1 link > Saved to Desktop > Extracted file to Desktop
This is where all instructions on clear steps to import to WordPress.org become invisible. Please provide the exact steps to move forward that includes steps such as click on, then ….
- The topic ‘Clear Instructions Needed to for WordPress.com to .org’ is closed to new replies.