Classy wp_list_pages not generating classes or id’s
I am trying to build up a navigation menu with different backgrounds for each menu item, yet still retain the drop-down facilities generated by the wp_list_page function, and I thought I’d found just what I was looking for with the class wp_list_pages plugin for WP, but somehow I can’t get it to work.
Unfortunately my website is on a webserver in my homenetwork so I can’t send a URL, but I will explain what I’m seeing, hoping it’s enough.
• I’m using WP 2.9.2
• Classy wp_list_pages 1.3.2
• Set to use classes
• My permalinks look like this: /index.php/%postname%, so the Page (Page in WP) titled ‘Diensten’ reads wordpress/index.php/diensten.
• When checking the website (using FireFox 3.5.8) I get the following results in the source code:
<li class="frontpage page_item page-item-5"><a href="http://22.214.171.124/wordpress/" title="Welkom">Welkom</a></li> <li class="page_item page-item-7"><a href="http://126.96.36.199/wordpress/index.php/diensten/" title="Diensten">Diensten</a></li>
• Strangely enough, the ‘frontpage class seems to be generated, but for the rest of the pages, as you can see, only the “page_item page-item-7 class seems to be generated, which was already the case before I installed the plugin.
• I tried adding the following classes to CSS, without any results:
li .page_item page-item-7
I must be doing something wrong, as I have not come across any other users with this issue.
Are the classes generated by the plugin even supposed to show in the source?
Am I using the wrong class names?
Can you think of anything else I’m doing wrong here?
Thank you so much for your help!
- The topic ‘Classy wp_list_pages not generating classes or id’s’ is closed to new replies.