I've got two types of links I want to display. The only difference between them is the color, since they're on different colored backgrounds. I've been going through and trying to fix this. No matter what I do, once I get the section I'm concentrating working on the right colors, the other section is overridden.
- I've checked my tag nesting; the tag of one class "message" does not encompass get_sidebar(), where the class "direct" is located, and has not been imparting code that way (although at the moment, that's not the problem).
- I've completely erased all link formatting and reentered it, to eliminate possible errors.
- I've minimized all the color commands that might interfere with the links.
- I've cleared my cache, shut down my browser and returned to make sure it wasn't my browser (Firefox).
- The CSS validates and the HTML only is hung up on php. I've gone through both Firefox Web Developer and Firebug troubleshooting.
So the only thing that I can think of that's causing the override is whichever class is last in the style sheet. The classes are clearly separated, so I don't know why they're interacting at all. What do I do now?
Page with at least 6 links in the center column which should be visibly blue. The navigation links are operating properly. http://swanstitches.com/about