Change Uploaded File Permissions Patch available
I love this plugin – it fixes what WordPress inadvertantly messes up.
However, it’s way out of date now, so I’ve patched it to work with (hopefully) all and future versions of WordPress.
- options for default folder and file permissions for upload location
- calculated the correct WordPress install root path based on the location of wp-admin, rather than just $_SERVER[‘DOCUMENT_ROOT’]
- iterate the metadata array to get all available thumbnails
- update the option ‘upload_path’ to be non-blank (required to set permissions on thumbnails)
How do I go about submitting this patch to you and getting it live for download?
(edited for typos/formatting)
- The topic ‘Change Uploaded File Permissions Patch available’ is closed to new replies.