Ok, so I feel like this is an easy fix, but for some reason I can't find the topic anywhere.
I previously had a paid for photocrati theme. I decided to change to autofocus. At the same time, I imported blog postings from another blog.
I did the following:
1) exported from old blog and imported using wordpress import widget to new blog.
2) changed the theme in the appearance bar
3) disabled all widgets, etc.
when I go to the front end of the site (www.7two3.com) it says 404 nothing found
WHAT I EXPECTED:
1) preloaded pages, like blog, home, etc.
2) the blog to have pulled the imported blog postings/content and started a calendar of blogs
WHAT I SAW: error....nothing found. the old blog are in the archives...I want them to be on the crrent page, the theme is based on dates but doesn't have to be recent dates, it is just based on the dates actually posted.....
SO THEN: I uploaded a completely new theme (URBAN) to see if that worked, and still, no preloaded pages or blog format as the themes promise.....
Please help :)