I already saw a few posts and even tried the solutions given but nothing seemed to work.
I am looking at changing the background of the drop down menu and also the size of the drop down.
bareskinessentials.com is what I am talking about. If you see the font is also black so is the background hence nothing is visible but the hover color!
1. I need to know how to change the background color?
2. The width is too small how can I enlarge it?
3. The font color of the drop down list?
4. Changing color of the arrow signs (indicating drop down)
I also need to know how do I fit more options on the navigation bar? It is only taking 6 menu option I need one more! I can see the free space but as soonb as I add it goes down not in the same line!
Help is highly appreciated.
Thank you so much everyone!
– Vidhi V
- The topic ‘Changing the background color and size of the drop down menu?’ is closed to new replies.