[Resolved] Changing images header keeping the default ones
I’m pretty new too word press, I installed the newest one and reading the documentation I succeeded to create a twentyeleven-child theme.
So the directory now contain a style.css.
My questions are simple but very confused explained elsewhere in the forum so forgive me if I ask it. I want to use the nice random option to show the pictures on the header but I’d like to use custom pictures and I want to store them in a way to prevent being erased from wp updates
1) How I can upload custom pictures?
2) Where do I have to store it and how?
3) How many pictures can be uploaded to use this function?
4) Can I upload them in my child theme directory to not erase the default ones?
5) what is the best and smart way to do it?
Thank you very much to all wp users can help me
my site test is http://www.expo2015-italy.com/press and the activated theme is twentyeleven-child
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Changing images header keeping the default ones’ is closed to new replies.