I’d like to change how posts appear. I’m using a child theme with Twenty Eleven as the parent theme.
This is how I’d like posts to appear:
Here’s what I’m trying to do:
1) Each post has an image which will always be the exact same dimensions, but will always be a different picture.
2) The post title is under the post’s image
3) The post’s text content is under the post’s title which itself is centered above the text content
4) The bottom right of every single post contains a “watch now!” button graphic which will be in every single post.
5) There’s padding (or margin) – about 15px or so inside the post box.
I’m not sure about the best way to do this.
I realize this could be done by stripping the post title from the css for posts and manually adding it myself – and also manually adding the image in each post, the graphic and the text the way I want – however if I ever want to change someone (like move the buttom from the right to the left, or the image on the bottom) – I would have to edit every single post, which would be too time consuming if I have hundreds of them…
Thank you for any help!
- The topic ‘Changing how posts appear’ is closed to new replies.