changing commenter's name (3 posts)

  1. dmclark
    Posted 12 years ago #

    I, as admin, have commented on my own blog. It does not appear that I can go back and edit my displayed name.
    Is there an workaround for this?

  2. xircom
    Posted 12 years ago #

    I know there is a nickname option on the profile page that you can use to select how your post/comment name appears. You may give that a try.
    -- Michael

  3. Oisin
    Posted 12 years ago #

    You should be able to - I just tried on my own and had no trouble doing it.
    When you go back and edit your comment, the name and e-mail address fields should be editable just like with any other user.
    Unless you're talking about the initial post, not comments to it; the name displayed on the initial posts can only be changed collectively, the way xircom said.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic


No tags yet.