Changing column width on Monochrome 1.5 theme — How to?
I am using the Monochrome 1.5 theme on my website, http://www.laoudji.com.
I would like to adjust the column widths (in order of preference):
– Make the middle column (with the text) wider.
– Make the right-most column (with the search box) slightly narrower.
– Make the left-most column (with post dates etc) slightly narrower.
A couple of questions:
– Should I be manipulating the code in Style.css or are there other files I should be looking at?
– Anyone know which values I should be looking at / changing?
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Changing column width on Monochrome 1.5 theme — How to?’ is closed to new replies.