Changes/Deleted Keep Coming Back
I moved an install to a new server since I bought the site. Same domain.
I am on the *NEW* server for sure as I see IP from a Firefox plug-in.
– I make a change like deleting comments, deleting plugin or editing a template and changes take effect
– come back later and changes are gone and back to original
– come back again and I see my changes again
– 2hrs later I am now seeing a slightly modified original site. So basically like 1/2 my changes are working and other 1/2 simply dont exist.
It is like WordPress is basically overriding itself, almost like some sort of version control keeps getting triggered and depending on when I refresh and take a look I see a different version of the site.
Any idea what is up?
- The topic ‘Changes/Deleted Keep Coming Back’ is closed to new replies.