Changes to Post Layouts In Responsive Theme Not Sticking
I need your help. I’ve not experienced these issues before with the Responsive Theme.
Here are the problems:
1. I’ve placed the same widgets in both the sidebar/content and content/sidebar templates. If I select either for a Page they appear, but if I select either for a Post they do not.
2. The Jetpack Discussion settings are not sticking. For example I Changed “Leave a Reply” to “Let Flapjack Know What You Think”, but the change isn’t showing in the reply box. In addition none of the Jetpack Discussion Subscriptions settings are being displayed.
3. I’ve unchecked Sharing Buttons on the bottom of the Page I’m using to introduce/list the posts, but they still appear.
4. I’m also unable to turn off the following information on the Page that is using the content/sidebar template – Posted on June 19, 2013 by Dan Cohen — No Comments ↓ Page = (http://www.theadventuresofflapjack.com/faq-flap-answers-questions/) and Post = (http://www.theadventuresofflapjack.com/making-friends-in-the-forest/)
Any direction you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Changes to Post Layouts In Responsive Theme Not Sticking’ is closed to new replies.