Here we go with the request topic.
WP version: 6.0.1
Theme: Soledad 8.2.3
SEOPress Plug-In version: 220.127.116.11
Issue: Optimised Woocommerce products, Pages, Articles of the website, became amber and red after the plugin-update. Just as reference in the URL highlighted (but is the same URLs related to pages, articles and others products), despite the presence of the KWs in the Meta description, tiltle, paraghraps, SEOPress highlighted:
– No KWs in the H1 (KWs are present in H1)
– No KWs in the H2 (KWs are present in H2)
– No KWs in the H3 (KWs are present in H2)
– No KWs in the Meta title (KWs are present in H2)
– No KWs in the Meta description (KWs are present in H2)
– No internal link (and there plenty)
– canonical URL (previous not highlighted at all)
– metatag social (previous not highlighted at all)
Note that :
– this product post, previously was green;
– landing page, posts and others products (many of them) were green.
So in conclusion or before the results showed by the plug-in were fake (this for many releases), or the actual results showed are fake.
For this reason I rated “1”. I don’t like to be cheated.
Thx and regards
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘[NSFW] Changes after plug-In update’ is closed to new replies.