Hi, here’s what I have:
What I did to make it work:
1) “Changing the URL directly in the database” from Codex.WordPress.org/ChangingthesiteURL page
2) In Network Solutions, my domain is pointing to http://ztaabqalumnae.com
What’s not working that I need help with:
1) Admin Page: I can enter a u/password, but it won’t do anything after i press submit.
2) Throughout the site, the “036ca6b.netsolhost.com/” is still appearing on pages.
Please help! Thanks so much!
- The topic ‘Changed the Site URL, no admin access’ is closed to new replies.