On my post I changed the permalink setting. I took out the /% signs at the end and changed it to -. When i did this my site disappeared. It showed up in a different format. I remembered when I signed up for the all in one seo pro, to install it I had to uninstall word press then add my code to the all in one seo which worked just fine. So when this happened when I changed my post permalink string, I thought maybe that uninstalling word press and reinstalling might bring my site back. Didn't work. Now everything has vanished. Is there an archive feature in word press that retains my site info and if so can I retrieve my site back. Weeks of work is gone. I suppose I could start over as a last resort. Thanks for anybodys help that may know of a solution.