Changed hosts, things have gone wonky
I recently moved hosts and as I have, things have gone all wonky. The main site works fine, and I can publish posts okay, but when I draft something and go to preview it I get a 404.
These are the things I’ve tried:
- De-activating all plug-ins
- Deleted all files and re-uploaded WordPress files
- Erasing all my cookies and cache
- Created a new administrator user to see if I could view drafts like through that account (had the same result)
The site is: http://www.liamgetreu.com/.
I have no idea what the next step is to try and figure this out and was hoping for the community’s advice.
Update: Looking at a few other things, I think the issue has to do with users and user privileges. Where previously stats were not logged when I was logged in (as an administrator) it now seems like they are. I assume therefore it’s a permissions issue I can’t resolve.
- The topic ‘Changed hosts, things have gone wonky’ is closed to new replies.