So I tried localization and it seemed very dodgy. After alot of sniffing around I managed to figure this one out.
This is what you do:
FTP onto your site. Go to your woocommerce plugin folder (/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/). You can do this however you like but what I did was:
Download all of the contents. Search the files for the wording you wish to change. Make the changes. Save. Reupload.
Dont change words_with_underscores! These are not visible but used as variables and such. Dont do mass changes otherwise you will struggle to find any variables you may have changed if something breaks! May revert after updates so try figure something out there.
They will be wrapped in <p> tags If I remember correctly.
I hope this helps.