[Resolved] Change Upload Max Limit
I have Windows 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5 Running WP3.4.1 and PHP5.3.14. All is working quite well. I am trying to Upload some Media files and am getting the error that it exceeds the upload limit in php.ini which it shows as being 2M. I have complete access to the Server and am an Administrator. I have;
1. edited php.ini in the Windows Directory.
2. Copied the Edited version to php5.ini (as suggested for GoDaddy)
3. Create a php.ini file in the wp-admin Directory with the Updated values.
4. Created a php.ini file as suggested on a U-Tube video. After each change I have re-booted the Server. It is a physical, NOT Virtual box.
I am fresh out of ideas, and can find nothing new to try. Any help would be most welcome
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Change Upload Max Limit’ is closed to new replies.