Hi, first of all thank you so much for plugin.
But I have problem from ver 2.6.0
and I thought it would be o.k after upgrading ver 2.6.1
but it wasn't fixed, so this is my problem.
1. change to basic setting is not applied.
I used google shortner, but I changed it to bit.ly
but it still shows google shortner...
it doesn't matter which one I changed it to.
I tried changing it to don't shorten urls and everything,
but it still shows up google shortner
(and I don't know why but for some reason,
first two posts is shown with original urls. have no idea)
2. well, but bigger problem is some of them have broken link
when I click on the link it shows the following things on screen;
"message": "Required parameter: shortUrl",
"message": "Required parameter: shortUrl"
because of all that, I'm manually typing my post into twitter.
I will wait for your response.