I have three different widgets on my site for contact and I’d like to make them all look similar. Ideally, they’ll look like my comments box: http://www.oh-i-see.com/blog/2013/01/28/bubble-wrap-has-a-simple-life-lesson/#comments
Can you help me find where to change the following?
– Add a line of directions between “Chime in” and “Name”
– Move Name and Email above their respective fields
– Remove the colons (Change to *) after Name and Email
– Add a title above the main comment box
– Change the style of the submit button to match the one on comments
Here’s the installation on my site currently: http://www.oh-i-see.com/blog/your-oic-moments/
Thanks in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘Change look to match website’ is closed to new replies.