The usual place:
Cut from the CHANGES.TXT file:
– CSS class .cgfeed now wrappers any given feed that’s output
– new wrapper div around title graphic for positioning/CSS
– updated cgfeeds.php sample page for incorporating an ‘independent’ page with newsfeeds into your overall site/theme.
– added support for new stores US & Intl
– added improved support for Wishlist lookups
– fixed bugs in AssociateID assignment
– new cga-config controls over Wishlist output fields
– better error handling when cache files can’t be written to.
– fixed bug in annotation/note output
– new three-dashes-is-spam domain name check — rather eat the false-positive once in a while, and pre-catch spammers better. This will eventually go into my ‘graylist’ moderation system…
– lots of code cleanup, removing unused portions
– heavy optimization of the flushbots and purge processes, good when you need to clean out 100K entries… 😉
– catching latest spammers, another few dozen entries both domains and keywords
– added two worm-bots to the excluded bot list
– support for WinAmp “Now Playing” plugin’s HTTP POST blogging.
– trying to reorder when to strip slashes from incoming text, as some people seeing slashes stored in tracktunes.txt, which is incorrect.
- The topic ‘CG-PowerPack 1.5a8 is up for all…’ is closed to new replies.